Tuesday, March 8, 2016

March 7, 2016 - Allison's Texas BBQ - Mesa, Arizona

Sandy and I decided to go out and have dinner.  We thought it would be nice to try something close by our houses.  This restaurance is almsot across the street from us.

Dinner was tasty. I ordered the Pulled Pork Plate…it was served on this large tray…about a 1/ 4 pound - 1/ 2 pound of pork…with two sides…I chose the potato salad and the cole slaw…a big piece of Texas Toast.  It was the perfect meal for me.  Three choices of BBQ sauce so I tried all three…and each was a very distinctive taste.


Sandy ordered the Southwestern Salad with Brisket. It looked like the best salad in the whole world…good sized…came with the lettuce…corn…beans…and piled high with brisket.  I think I will try that on my next visit.

Allison’s Texas BBQ
6750 E. Main street. Suite #101
Mesa, Arizona 85205
(480)  634-3153

No comments:

Post a Comment