Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December 30, 2014 - Which Wich - Scottsdale, Arizona

I stopped in here for dinner when I was staying with Judson and Jonah one evening before going to a movie.

This is an interesting franchise fast food establishment.  You walk into the store.  You will find a rack with small brown bag type sacks…pick out the bag that is the sandwich you want.  I want a Ham and Cheese Sandwich so I picked out the bag that said, “Ham & Pork”.  Then I colored in the circle for “Ham”.  I didn’t want any extras so I left that section blank.

Which Style of Bread?  I chose “White”.
Hot Or Not?  I chose “Hot”.
Size? I chose Small 7” (there is also Medium 10.5” and Large 14”)
Work Your Wich?
Cheeses?  I chose “Swiss”
Spreads and Sauces?  I didn’t choose anything.
Mustards?  I chose “Dijon”.
Mayos? I chose “Horseradish”.
Dressings?  I didn’t choose anything.
Onions?  I didn’t choose anything.
Veggies and More?  I didn’t choose anything
Oils & Spices?  I didn’t choose anything.


Place your order and it arrives in a few minutes in the bag which you used to order.  Pretty easy…get what you want fast food.  Try it...you are never disappointed...because it is exactly what you ordered.

Which Wich
15033 North Thompson Peak Parkway
D105
Scottsdale, AZ
(480) 451-9424

No comments:

Post a Comment