Wednesday, March 9, 2016

March 8, 2016 - Tasty Joe's Asian Diner - Mesa, Arizona

I visited  with Sandy Wilts.  Sandy and I decided to try two different Special Combo Dinner.  Sandy ordered the Beef With Broccoli  and I wanted to try the Sweet & Sour Pork.  These dinner combos are $8.95 and include chicken Chow Mein and Fried Rice with your dinner. 

I liked my Sweet & Sour sauce.  It is very difficult to find one that I like.  This was just right…not too runny…not too thick.  I don’t like those that gel.  As you first tasted each bite…it was sweet and the taste at the end of the bite ..a sharp sour – vinegar is what I think created that taste.

We each tasted the other’s entrée…and I thought that Sandy’s beef was cooked perfectly…as were the broccoli pieces…fresh.

We plan to visit here again.  I really want to try lunch.  It is served everyday until 3:00 p.m.


I thought this was a great…good tasting dinner…and what a price.  It satisfied my Chinese food craving that came over me while I was playing bridge at Leisure World. It is very close to our house…and I want to get to know all of the restaurants around the area where we live.

Tasty Joe’s Asian Diner
1152 N. Power Road #108
Mesa, Arizona 85205
(480) 832-4888
Hours:  Monday-Friday 11:00 a.m. – 9:15 p.m.

             Saturday- Sunday 12:00 p.m. – 9:15 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment