Tuesday, January 9, 2018

January 2, 2018 - Oak Room Kitchen and Bar - Mesa, Arizona

I visited on January 2, 2018 with Cathy Lindholm after our weekly bridge game at Leisure World.

Cathy ordered the Roasted Pheasant –  with marsala mushroom sauce.  It was served over the Chef’s Choice of vegetables…which was green beans.  She also ordered mashed potatoes and a Wedge Salad (which she gave me half…and it was tasty…I liked it.).  Cathy took home the Chocolate Blintzes for dessert.


I ordered the Spicy Lobster Mac and Cheese – baked lobster, elbow pasta, sharp cheddar , paprika and cayenne chili pepper..  It was good but I mean spicy…and I like hot.  

Our service was fast and efficient.


Cathy's Roasted Pheasant covered in Marsala Sauce

Oak Room Kitchen and Bar

61 E. University Dr.
Mesa, Arizona 85201
(480) 844-7437
Hours:  Open Daily 4:00 p.m. – 12:00a.m.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment