Saturday, December 15, 2018

December 7, 2018 - Jim's Coney Island Cafe - Tempe, Arizona

I visited with Jeanne and Willie Stecher...Carol and Mike Thompson.  We were headed to the Arizona Heritage Center to see the Portraits of Courage exhibit.  We decided to try some place close the Center.

Jeanne and I both ordered the Patty Melt…it was okay…didn’t make my Top 10 Patty Melt list…with onion rings…but they were pretty good…and my hamburger was cooked through…no pink! 





Willie ordered the Fiesta Scramble…because breakfast is served all day long…





Carol ordered the BLT and she chose fries for her side…and they were good. 




Mike ordered the Philly…I thought everything was good…nothing special…but it wasn’t bad either…it was comfort food.  Plus the restaurant itself is an old diner…and it was worth the visit just to see that.  I felt as if I was back in the 60s.

Jim’s Coney Island Café
1750 N. Scottsdale Road
Tempe, Arizona 85281
(480) 945-4364
Hours:  Monday – Saturday 6:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.

            Sunday 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.












No comments:

Post a Comment