Tuesday, April 30, 2019

April 19, 2019 - Sauce + Wine - Scottsdale, Arizona

I visited on April 19, 2019 with Carol Thompson.  We went to lunch after our doctor appointment in North Scottsdale.  

Carol ordered the Mac ‘n Cheese…was served this big bowl of large elbow type pastas with this wonderful buttery and cheesy sauce.  I loved the taste.  I would ordered this.  It was served with a roll and butter.  I ordered the Grilled Cheese Panini – three cheeses – Cheddar, Mozzarella and Fontina.  It was fabulous…served in this soft crust large Ciabatta roll.   It was loaded with cheeses. It was a great grilled cheese.  I also ordered a cup of Tuscan Tomato Soup..topped with large shavings of cheese….served with a roll and butter.




Mac 'n Cheese





Tuscan Tomato Soup






Grilled Cheese Panini


I need to return because they have a wood fired oven for pizzas…and I would like to try their pizzas.  I studied the menu that I brought home with me…and there is one at Dana Park and one at San Tan  Village as well as Queen Creek Marketplace on Ellsworth…and one in Gilbert.

Sauce + Wine
14418 N. Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, Arizona 85254
(480) 321-8800
Hours:  Sunday  - Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
                             Friday – Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment