Friday, January 17, 2020

December 8, 2019 - Linda's Hoosier Cafe - Mesa, Arizona


I have visited this restaurant many times…the first time Carol Richmond took me here when I first moved to Las Palmas…and I have returned many times....but I have never written a review about the restaurant.

December 8, 2019 I went there for breakfast while I waited for my windshield to be repaired.  I ordered the Two Pancakes with Scrambled Eggs and Bacon…crisp.  It was delicious.  The pancakes were served with lots of butter and syrup…a whole plate of eggs.  It was a great breakfast.  I must come here more often when I am looking for a place to eat breakfast.  It is a small tiny restaurant but the food that comes out of the kitchen is delicious.


Linda’s Hoosier Café
5050 E. University Dr. #110
Mesa, Arizona 85205
(480) 649-3340

Hours:  Daily 6:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment