Friday, December 30, 2022

December 29, 2022 - Angie's Lobster - Mesa, Arizona

 

I visited for the first time with Peg Hartman.  I usually don’t review fast food restaurants…but this one is new in the Valley…and I like lobster…gives a whole new twist to fast food.

You can only go through a drive through…you can only pay with a credit card…and there are no straws for your drink. I went online and read their Mission Statement…very interesting…but truthful.

We both chose #2 on the menu board - Maine Lobster served warm with seasoned lemon butter in a toasted and buttered bun…Angie’s sauce…fries and a drink…we ordered lemonade (your choices are lemonade or sweet tea)….all for $9.99.  If I criticized at all I would say they need a sturdier bun…but I can live with it.  I will return…there are other items I want to try.

 We went back to Peg’s house…and ate dinner and visited. 

Angie’s Lobster
2848 A. Signal Butte Road
Mesa, Arizona 85212
Hours:  Daily 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment