Wednesday, October 16, 2024

July 9, 2024 - Knuckle Sandwiches - Mesa, Arizona

 I am renovating my house.  I am in the first phases....painting the entire inside of the house a light gray color.  My grandsons come in behind the painter and re-hang all the pictures and items that were hanging on the the walls.

Today was their first day so I took them out to lunch.

Jonah ordered the Philly Steak-- lots of shaved ribeye steak with grilled onions, green peppers placed on a heated, soft Amoroso roll with provolone cheese and then topped with a cheddar cheese sauce. He really liked the real cheddar cheese sauce over the top of the shaved rib eye steak.



Judson’s was delicious especially their homemade horseradish sauce.  




I ordered the BLT – bacon, lettuce, tomato and Mayo on White bread…we all had the meals...which included a drink and chips.  I chose the Creole Onion chips…and they had a slight sweet taste to them…but I really liked them.  This is was first every eating this flavor of a chip.

.It was a fun lunch.

Knuckle Sandwiches
1140 N. Higley Rd.  #103
Mesa, Arizona 85205
(480) 630-4132
Hours:  Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
             Friday – Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
             Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

History of this restaurant – They are celebrating their 50th anniversary, marking half a decade of serving mouth-watering meals made with family recipes right in my neighborhood and this is the first time I have ever visited.


No comments:

Post a Comment