Saturday, June 11, 2016

June 10, 2016 - Vincent Market Bistro - Phoenix, Arizona

I was by myself for breakfast.  Oh…it is so darling and cozy…old French looking tables and chairs draped in colorful old European tablecloths – almost an Impressionist look.  One feels tucked away in a backyard garden. You would swear you were in the South of France.  French dining in the French Countryside.

I was given a single sheet menu.  Great selection.  I ordered the Scrambled Eggs and Chives with bacon that I ordered crispy.  I as served this huge mound of the most delicious cheesy tasting scrambled eggs and chives.  Two pieces of the best crispy bacon formed a cross over the scrambled eggs.

I asked if there was toast or croissants…and was brought a plate of four tiny, hot out of the oven, soft, buttery croissants with a fresh strawberry compote.


My perfect breakfast…and lots of coffee.  I will be returning soon…I want to try Vincent’s quiche.

Vincent  Market Bistro
3930 E. Camelback Road #204
Phoenix, Arizona 85018
(602) 224-3727
Hours:  Tuesday – Sunday 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
             Monday – Closed
Chef/Owner – Vincent Guerithault

Inception:  2003

No comments:

Post a Comment