Tuesday, June 7, 2016

June 3, 2016 -Grandma's Bakery - Prescott, Arizona

Visited on June 3, 2016  with Sandy Wilts.  I bought a Peanut Butter Cookie and a Bear Claw.  I love Peanut Butter Cookies.  This one was perfect. The outside of the cookie was crusty like you gets from baking…but the inside was moist at the same time.  I loved the flaky crust of the Bear Paw plus the great splash of almond taste as I chewed was delicious.  I will be back.

Plus I heard the lady talking about her son’s birthday…and I asked her if it was today, June 3rd…yes…and when I told her it was my birthday also…his name was Jacob…and he was 14…she gave me another free cookie – a Peanut Butter Cookie…how nice is that?

It appears that the bakery has a new owner.  I didn't see an 80 year old Grandma hanging around. 

Grandma’s Bakery
207 W. Gurley Street
Prescott, Arizona 86301
(928) 776-8485
Hours:  Vary
Cash Only

No comments:

Post a Comment