Thursday, October 13, 2016

October 13, 2016 - Oregano's Pizza Bistro - Mesa, Arizona

I had lunch at Oregano’s for the very first time.  It is a cute setting plus the food was good…and the portions were huge.  I ordered The Original Italian Stuffed Sandwich – 1/ 2 pound of pepperoni, capricolla and salami stuffed into an Italian roll…throw on the provolone and bake. Then top with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, green peppers, black olives…sprinkle with oil and vinegar…and dried oregano.  The sandwich was served with Italian fries…cole slaw...and a dill pickle spear.  It was delicious…and as I said before…huge.  I couldn’t eat all of it.  So I took it home and ate the second half for dinner tonight.  It was still very tasty.


I saw a lot of items of the menu that I need to try so I will be returning.

Oregano’s Pizza Bistro
6821 E. Superstition Springs Blvd.
Mesa, Arizona 85209
(4800 305-5096
Hours:  Sunday – Thursday  11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
             Friday – Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment