Saturday, November 12, 2016

November 10, 2016 - The Depot Steakhouse/Johnny Ringo Bar - Tombstone, Arizona

Jeanne and Willie Stecher and I are still in Tombstone, Arizona.  We spent the afternoon at the T. Miller's Tombstone Mercantile and Hotel, watched three historical gunfights at the Gunfight Palace, stopped at the Bird Cage Theater, shopped up and down Allen Street, made a quick visit at the Tombstone Courthouse and checked into our motel...The Landmark Lookout Lodge.

After much discussion we decided to try The Depot Steakhouse/Johnny Ringo Bar for dinner.   Willie ordered the Prime Rib Sandwich with a Baked Potato.  Jeanne and I split a Rib-Eye Steak with Baked Potato and a House Salad with homemade Blue Cheese Salad Dressing.  It was delicious…thick and cheesy.  I loved it.  The steak melted in your mouth.  I had a Bloody Mary, Jeanne a Pina Colada and Willie had a double Apple Crown Royal Whiskey on the rocks.

We shared a Crème Brulee for dessert…forks around.

The Depot Steakhouse/Johnny Ringo Bar
60 South 10th Street
Tombstone, Arizona
(520) 457-3404
Hours:  Wednesday – Thursday 3:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
              Friday 3:3o p.m. – 9:30 pm.
             Saturday 11:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
             Sunday 11:30 pm. – 8:30 p.m.

After dinner we enjoyed the Night Ghost Tour at the Bird Cage Theater.  It was a very good tour of the Theatre...and a fascinating ghost tour of the building.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    Just wanted to let you know how much I really am enjoying your blog! I also enjoyed meeting you and your friends at the Lookout Lodge!

    I have read how much you like schnitzel and next time you're in the Tombstone area...make sure you visit Sierra Vista...there is a restaurant there that is noted for it! I haven't had it yet...BUT I hear it's yummy!

    Sure hope you pass our way again soon!

    Safe travels my friend...

    Sara (your server at the Lodge!!!)

    ReplyDelete