Sunday, December 11, 2016

December 9, 2016 - Sweet Cakes Cafe and Bakery - Mesa, Arizona

I visited on December 9, 2016 with Irma Heasley.   We were returning home on the light rail from visiting the Rosson House in Heritage Square.  Irma and I shared a Pecan Chicken Salad on a croissant…they gave each of us a cookie…and I also bought a peanut butter cookies…huge cookies…very good.

This small bakery is just perfect little lunch spot.  It is very casual…but what is important is the food…and what we ordered was large and tasted good.


I love peanut butter cookies…and I really liked the one that I ordered.  It was quite large.  It was crisp but not crisp because it was thin.

Sweet Cakes Café and Bakery
21 W. Main Street
Mesa, Arizona 85201
Hours:  Tuesday – Friday  9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
              Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
              Sunday – Monday - Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment