Saturday, January 26, 2019

January 8, 2019 - Garcia's Mexican Restaurant - Mesa, Arizona

I visited with the Bridge Babes after today's bridge session.  I have never eaten in the restaurant section because I never seem able to get by the Happy Hour which is great!  50% off happy hour appetizer specials and 50% off  happy hour drink specials.

Once again we drifted into the bar for Happy Hour…I ordered the El Grande Fiesta Platter – Flautas, Poco Chimis, Espinaca con Queso, Cheese Quesadilla…served with quacamole and cream cheese.  Delicious!

Chips are also served with a bean sauce and a salsa.

I also ordered the House Margarita…frozen..huge…all that for $12.  I was full…happy.  



Happy Hour House Margarita

Garcia’s Mexican Restaurant
1940 E. University Drive
Mesa, Arizona 85203
(480) 844-0023
Hours:  Sunday – Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
             Friday – Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Happy Hour – Monday – Sunday 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment