Sunday, July 21, 2019

July 11, 2019 - Bavarian Point Restaurant - Mesa, Arizona

I visited on July 11, 2019 with Sandy Wilts.  We went with the Tag-A-Long Lunch Group from Las Palmas.  We sat with Donna Honeyman and Don Lennon.

I ordered the Jagerschnitzel – pork filet in a Mushroom Cream Sauce, served with Spatzles…I substituted the German Fries.  I am happy to have done that because they are fried potato slices and I could mash them into my sauce…


Jagerschnitzel 

Donna ordered the Wienerschnitzel – breaded port cutlet served with German Fries.  



Wienerschnitzel 


Sandy ordered the Schweinebraten – pork roast served with a dumpling and vegetables. 





Schweinebraten 

Don ordered the Forsterkotelett – sautee pork chops covered with portobellos and mushrooms…served with herb potatoes, bacon beans and applesauce. 



Forsterkotelett

For dessert we shared a piece of Apple Strudel.  It was served in this rum based sauce…very tasty.




Apple Strudel


Everything tasted good but it was not my favorite.  I prefer the food at Zur Kate which is just down a few doors from the Bavarian Point Restaurant.  The décor and atmosphere was very nice.  The wait staff was very attentive.  I probably would not return here for a meal when I can go to Zur Kate.


Bavarian Point Restaurant
4815 E. Main Street, Ste 32
Mesa, Arizona 85205
(480) 830-0999
Hours:  Sunday – Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment