Sunday, September 29, 2019

September 21, 2019 - Green Tea Chinese Restaurant - Mesa, Arizona



I went to lunch here with my grandson, Jonah Hayes, after an early morning at the Bye Bye Buzzards event at the Boyce Thompson Arboretum.  Jonah ordered the Orange Chicken and I ordered the Mongolian Beef.  It was the lunch special for about $5.75/each..not bad…it came with a drink or soup…so Jonah’s lemonade went as the drink…and I ordered the Hot and Sour Soup..which I thought was way better than the soup we had at Happy Kitchen.  Jonah’s Orange Chicken was really good. My Mongolian Beef was okay but not the best…can’t beat the Mongolian Beef at Grace Garden…



Green Tea Chinese Restaurant
1239 S. Higley Road #102
Mesa, Arizona
(480) 807-2891
Hours:  Daily 10:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment