Tuesday, November 26, 2019

November 8, 2019 - Two Hippies Beach House - Phoenix, Arizona

After I spent the morning with Carol and Mike Thompson touring the Phoenix Indian School, we decided to try this interesting fast food restaurant.  We heard that the tacos were great!


I ordered one Carne Asada Taco and one Green Chili Beef Taco..plus a bag of homemade chips with green sauce..Carol ordered two Chicken Tacos…Mike ordered a Green Chili Beef Burrito…a bag of homemade chips with red sauce.

Mike found us a table around back in a covered eating area while we waited in line to order our food and there was a line.  I don’t think I would have ever had found it if I had come alone.

My meal was delicious….



The tacos were huge and very inexpensive.  You know the food is good when a long line is constantly streaming through the ordering area.

Two Hippies Beach House
501 E. Camelback Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85012
(602) 277-0399
Hours:  Tuesday – Saturday 10:03 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.

              Sunday – Monday – Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment