Tuesday, November 26, 2019

October 27, 2019 - Nori Sushi - Scottsdale, Arizona




I visited with Joshua, Jody and Jonah Hayes as well as Jack and Judy Svendsen between hockey games.

Appetizers – Edamame…delicious

I ordered the  Crunch Roll – tempura shrimp, seaweed, rice, avocado, cucumber and Japanese mayo..delicious.  Plus Coconut Shrimp – four large black tiger shrimp on a a skewer.  It was like they had been pounded flat once on the skewer…fried on panko…served with the best sauce.  The presentation was beautiful..and the taste was delicious.  I tried the “helper” like chop sticks and they worked but it is difficult to eat with them.  I kept dropping everything on me…and my napkin kept sliding off my lap.

Joshua, Jody and Judy ordered the Jjam-Pong…a seafood noodle bowl…huge bowl served like soup…looked delicious…but I don’t  think I would eat the oysters…

Jonah had the chicken pot stickers…I think also called gizo…and then he and Jack ordered the Chicken Teriyaki which looked delicious.  It was served with rice and mashed potatoes…there was a long discussion of whether they could be mashed potatoes…we finally asked…and yup..mashed potatoes.


Nori Sushi
10115 E. Bell Road #48
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
(480) 513-6488
Hours:  Sunday – Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
                             Friday – Saturday 11:00a.m. – 11:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment