Saturday, March 20, 2021

March 19 2021 - Grotto Cafe - Cave Creek, Arizona

 Visited with Peg Hartman. Peg and I went for lunch. I liked it…we ordered inside and we sat outside.  Peg grabbed a table for us….and I ordered.  She had the Southwestern Salad and I ordered the Bacon Grilled Cheese Panini – Havarti, Provolone, American Cheese with tomato and Applewood Bacon on Grilled Sourdough…served  French Fries…and I should have stuck with the chips..because I was filled up in no time.  I also ordered Iced Tea for both of us…it was the best iced tea I have ever had.

 Then we sat outside in the gorgeous weather with umbrellas all around us…lovely.



Southwestern Salad


Bacon Cheese Grilled Panini

Grotto Café
6501 E. Cave Creek Road, Ste 8
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
(480) 499-0140
www.grottocafe.com
Hours:
            Breakfast 6:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.  Daily
            Lunch and Dinner 11:00 a.m.    Close



2 comments:

  1. It was and the atmosphere was great. If you ever get there...let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete