Friday, April 23, 2021

April 19, 2021 - Jolanda's Cafe - Lake Forest, Califoria

 I visited on April 19, 2021 with Jeanne and Willie Stecher - Tara and Jackson Hamby for breakfast on the morning that the Stechers and I were leaving to return home.

Tara – ordered the Continental Croissant

Jackson – the biscuits and gravy which looked wonderful.


Biscuits and Gravy

Willie  - the breakfast sandwich

Jeanne and I  split the Denver omelette and ordered and extra croissant

A Big dish of home style potatoes in the center of the table….people drank coffee and orange juice but I just had water since I had already had my two cups of coffee at the hotel.


 
My half of the Denver Omellete

Everything was delicious…but the big treat was the huge croissants…hot out of the oven.

 


  The huge croissants

Jolanda’s Café 
23615 El Toro Road, Suite T
Lake Forest, California 92630
(849) 951-8675 
Hours:  Daily 7:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.  (during COVID-19)

No comments:

Post a Comment