Wednesday, June 23, 2021

June 12, 2021 - Keegan's Grill - Chandler, Arizona

 

I visited with Cathy Lindholm, Tor Thorsen, Eileen and Jim Utter after our Saturday morning bridge game in Sun Lakes. 

Cathy ordered the Baked Four Onion Soup – Jarlsberg Cheese, fresh croutons, pecorino romano.

Jim – Artisan French Dip – roast beef on toasted French roll, homemade au jus and atomic horseradish sour cream.

Eileen – Calihan Cobb salad (small portion which was huge.) grilled tenderloin , chicken, red onion, avaocado, tomato, egg, gorgonzola, bacon tossed with blue cheese dressing.  (I want to return and order this salad.  It looked fresh and delicious.)

 

Tor – Son MOAB – burger with double Pepperjack cheese, Cajun caramelized onions, Dijon ailoi, lettuce, tomato, pickle on an onion knot bun.

 



I ordered the Taproom Steak Sandwich – open face, char crusted tenderloin medallion, caper garlic baguette, tomatoes with gorganzola sauce.  The meat was grilled perfectly…it was tender and very tasty.  I loved it…I also loved the tomatoes with sauce.  It added a little zing to the steak.  I would order this again…if I only lived closer I would visit on a Saturday night for dinner when I was hungry for a steak.  Actually, I would order any of the meals that each of ordered again.

 



Keegan’s Grill
1095 W. Queen Creek Road
Chandler, Arizona 85248
(480) 814-0003
Hours: Daily
            Lunch 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
            Dinner 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment