Saturday, June 12, 2021

June 4, 2021 - Red Mountain Bar & Grill - Mesa, Arizona

I wanted to try the Friday Fish Fry.  I had read about it in the 2019 Phoenix Magazine.  Well…the menu didn’t look like anything written in the Phoenix Magazine.  But I ordered the Fish Fry…3 pieces…cod…lightly battered which I like…and it was served with fries and cole slaw…a glass of Blue Moon beer. Everything was just fine but I was anticipating so much more.


Fish and Chips


Cole Slaw

I asked my wait staff about it…”big chunks of Mahi and shrimp the size of trailer hitches in a tempura batter, over rustic home-made potato chips.”   They were not serving that at this time.  The service was excellent…but I did have to ask for tartar sauce.  I would have like my fries a little more crisp.

The article also referred to their “signature sandwich of Binghamton, New York…”  the Spiedies.

I guess I was too late…I should have checked the menu online before I went there.

Red Mountain Bar & Grill
2015 N. Power Road #106
Mesa, Arizona 85215
(480) 924-4877
redmountainbarandgrillaz.com
Hours:  Monday – Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
                               Friday – Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment