Sunday, April 3, 2022

March 24, 2022 - Cup Cafe - Tucson, Arizona

 

I visited with Peg Hartman.  We were on a road trip to Tucson.  We started with a glass of wine for Peg and a Bloody Mary for me…I loved my Bloody Mary…just as I like ‘em…and it came with a long stalk of celery and two green olives on a long pick.

 


We each ordered the Fish and Chips…two pieces of Crooked Tooth Beer-battered cod  served with pepper slaw, spicy tarter sauce, lemon and papas fritas.  Huge pieces of cod that were flaky with no fishy taste.  The batter was perfect…not thick. The spicy tartar sauce was delicious.  I think it might have been homemade.

This restaurant is dog friendly.  We brought Peg's dog, Pippa, on this road trip so this was important.

Cup Café
Located in the Hotel Congress
311 E.  Congress
Tucson, Arizona
(520) 798-1618
Hours: Sunday – Thursday 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
            Friday – Saturday 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment