Monday, March 21, 2022

March 20, 2022 Steak and Stone - Mesa, Arizona

 I visited with Peg Hartman.  

They were already out of the 6 oz. fillet medallion…so we each ordered a 6 oz sirloin steak…and they brought it to us on the stone…and our server was fantastic.  He told us if we cut it up…it would cook quicker and it did.  Peg ordered the mushrooms and the sweet potato fries for her sides…I also ordered the mushrooms but chose the roasted garlic mashed potatoes.  Peg ordered wine…and I had a very tasty Bloody Mary.


Cooking my steak on a stone






My sides  - mushrooms and roasted garlic msshed potatoes



My plate

For dessert we shared the Peach Cobbler with ice cream…whipped cream…caramel sauce.

Steak and Stone of Mesa
2613 N.  Thunderbird Circle
Mesa, AZ 85215
(480) 830-6100
Hours:  Monday – Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
             Sunday 4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.


When I checked my credit card receipt I found that I was accessed a charge for using my credit card.  i never once saw anthing that advised us of this action, so I won't be returning to this restaurant because I believe this is a cost of doing business.

No comments:

Post a Comment