Saturday, April 8, 2023

February 18, 2023 - The Kettle Black Kitchen and Pub - Phoenix, Arizona

 

I worked two The Music of John Williams events at the Phoenix Symphony on February 18, 2023.  Between events six of us walked to The Kettle Black for dinner: Usher Captains Sandy and Liz, Rhona, Pam, Cheryl and I walked to The Kettle Black…and sat out on the open patio and ate dinner.  The downtown area was very busy…so it was fun to observe everything from their patio which sits in front of the eatery…with 1st Street North right in front of us…

 

I ordered the Fish and Chips…and it was delicious…the cole slaw was creamy…and tarter sauce was perfect…they also brought me malt.  I needed some caffeine so I also order a Diet Coke.  Next time, though, I would order the Cod Sliders which Sandy, Pam and Cheryl ordered. They looked great…Rhona ordered the carb cakes off the starter list and she loved them.  Liz ordered the Chicken Wings off the starter menu.  They are her favorite.



My Fish and Chips

The Kettle Black
1 North 1st Street #108
Phoenix, AZ 85004
(602) 651 – 1185
Hours:  Sunday – Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
             Friday – Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment