Saturday, July 22, 2023

July 15, 2023 - Macky's Grill - Payson, Arizona

My grandson, Judson...and I went on a road trip the July15-July 16, 2023 weekend.  We ended up spending most of the weekend in Payson.  The plan was to go to Camp Verde as it seemed not so hot when the Phoenix area was  suffering through 117 degrees.  But in the end we just decided to see as much as we could in Payson and the area around the city.

We decided to have lunch at Macky's Grill.   It was packed with locals…and that is a good sign.  Judson ordered the Curley Joe – 7oz. Gold Canyon Angus patty topped with an onion ring, pepperjack cheese and BBQ sauce. He chose French Fries as his side.  He really liked his burger. He ordered a strawberry lemonade.

I ordered the Patty Melt….7 oz. patty with grilled onions and melted Swiss cheese on rye.  I chose the potato salad as my side…and it was delicious.  The meat was great tasting.  It was almost too big for me…but I enjoyed every bite.  I chose a Diet Pepsi. 

Macky’s Grill
201 W. Main Street
Payson, Arizona
(928) 474-7411
Hours:  Tuesday  - Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
             Monday – Closed



 


No comments:

Post a Comment