Saturday, July 22, 2023

July 15, 2023 - Rim Country BBQ - Payson, Arizona

 

This is where Judson and I decided to have dinner.  We had a 15-30 minute wait and they asked if we wanted to go to the bar…so we did…I ordered a Blue Moon…and Judson a Montucky. (I will be trying this.)  I bought Judson a beer for the first time since his 21st birthday.  

After a while the two ladies bartending asked if we wanted to just eat at the bar…and we said yes.  We started with a basket of Garlic Cheese Curds.  The order was huge and delicious.  It was served with a dipping sauce that I thought I could taste rosemary….it was delicious but eventually the cook came out and told us everything that he used to make the dip…no rosemary but he did say that he put a handful of herbs in it…so I bet rosemary was in there…and that’s what I could taste.  I don’t really care for rosemary but this dip was delicious.  We also ordered a Spicey Italian Pizza.  It was also delicious...genoa salami slices, pepperoni, pepperoncini and San Marzano tomato sauce.  The pepperoncini were paper thin slices on the pizza.  I loved them used like that on a pizza…and the pizza had a bite.

Rim Country BBQ
202 W. Main
Payson, Arizona
(928) 472-2227
Hours Tuesday – Thursday  11:00 a.m. -  8:00 p.m.
           Friday – Saturday 11:00 a.m.  – 9:00 p.m.
           Sunday and Monday – Closed


 

No comments:

Post a Comment