Saturday, October 21, 2023

Septembdder 23, 2023 - Chicagoland Hot Dogs and More - Mesa, Arizona

I was hungry for a brat or polish sausage.  Rhona and I decided to try this place just up the street from my house.

I ordered the regular Polish Sauage and yes – I wanted Chicago style with the mustard, pieces of tomato, peppers, onions, cucumbers and relish…plus a large order of onion rings served with ranch dressing…and water to drink.  Rhona had the cheese dog and an order of  Fried Zucchini.  I loved mine…and I am not a big fan of relish but this seemed homemade…and it was fresh and delicious.

Chicagoland Hot Dogs and More
1152 N Power Road
Mesa, Arizona 85205
(480) 981-3647
Hours:  Monday – Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
             Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
(Note they are apparently having problems with finding help so call first and see if they are there…and it is usually weekends 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment