Saturday, October 21, 2023

Septembeer 27, 2023 - Big Nate's Family BBQ - Mesa, Arizona (on Main Street)

 

My bridge partner Kim and I did quite well at bridge in Tempe on September 27, 2023….1st Flight A Overall, 1st Flight B Overall, 1st Flight C Overall, 1st Flight A E-W, 1st Flight B E-W and 1st Flight C E-W with a 69% game….for 2.33 master points…yes!  We are back…….

 I decided to celebrate by myself and  Big Nate’s Family BBQ which just opened across the street from me where Allison’s BBQ used to be….it was delicious…I ordered the Brisket Sandwich…and we combined it….with two sides – cole slaw and BBQ baked beans and a drink.  I am stuffed.  It was a huge sandwich…I swear a pound of meat!  Very tasty also.  I tried all the sauces and picked the one I liked the most…but I will try the others when I visit in the future.

 Welcome to the ‘hood.




Big Nate’s Family BBQ
6750 E. Main Street
Mesa, AZ 85205
(480) 525- 7291
Hours:  Monday – Saturday 10:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
             Sunday Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment