Tuesday, May 6, 2014

May 6, 2014 - Honey Baked Ham Cafe - Mesa, Arizona

I am in Arizona looking for a house.  Jody, Jonah and I spent the day in Mesa at three different complexes.  For lunch we stopped at:

Honey Baked Ham Café
(corner of Baseline and Southern)


I ordered the Tavern Club Honey Baked Ham, Honey Baked Smoked Turkey, Signature Honey Spiced Bacon, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, tangy mayo and honey mustard on fresh multigrain bread…along with a cup of white bean and ham soup.

 Jody ordered  a Chicken Salad with Grapes – white meat chicken breast, grapes, lettuce and tomato on a flaky croissant.

Jonah ate a Kids Meal – Honey Baked Ham and cheese with chips and a cookie.

I don’t think that I would eat there again but if I did I would just order a big bowl of soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment