Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April 27, 2014 - The Last Supper - Billings, Montana

We went to Monta’s house after the Billings Bridge Tournament where she served the Last Supper in my honor.  This will probably  be the last time that I play in a Billings Bridge Tournament unless I should fly to Billings from Arizona to play bridge with my friends.   Guests:  Jack and Monta Bell…Sharon and Bob Carter...Ken and Marsha Schell…Mary Jo Brown…Vicky Sager and LKPH.  It was wonderful.

She served chicken stuffed with artichokes…garlic mashed potatoes…green beans…and my favorite salad…her spinch salad with poppy seed dressing with strawberries.  The entire meal was delicious.


Marsha Schell baked a lovely chocolate cake..frosted on the sides and the top which was loaded with all different types of fresh berries.  





No comments:

Post a Comment