Wednesday, June 17, 2015

June 26, 2015 - BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse - Mesa, Arizona

I visited on June 16, 2015 with Sandy Wilts.  We were attending the Thesman Active Singles Group Happy Hour.   Sandy ordered wine…I ordered a Blue Moon…for appetizers Sandy ordered Avocado Egg Rolls and I ordered Chicken Lettuce Wraps…later we ordered Crisp Fried Artichokes…the artichokes were delicious…the artichokes inside the batter were large…held their shape and texture.  The lettuce wraps were also very tasty…I was served three lettuce leaves..and two different sauces…one like a hot mustard…and the other a soy type sweet sauce.  The chicken mixture was substantial and very good.   I was not taken with the Avocado Egg Rolls…and there seemed to be something in them that was very hot…spicy hot.


Sandy and I want to come back here for a meal.

BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse
6622 E. Superstition Springs Blvd.
Mesa, Arizona
(480) 324-1675
Hours:  Monday-Friday 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
              Friday 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
                 Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 a.m.
                 Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment