Thursday, June 4, 2015

May 30, 2015 - Casa Ramos - Mesa, Arizona

My first visit to this lovely Mexican family style restaurant was today with neighbor Sandy Wilt.  We both ordered the Enchilada Suizas – corn tortillas stuffed with shredded beef (Sandy chose chicken), topped with green tomatillo gravy and served with sour cream….rice and beans.  It was very tasty.  I do agree with Sandy though…I could have used more green tomatillo gravy over the enchiladas.

I like the way they served the chips and salsa.  Chips and a small black plastic metate looking bowl and a long necked glass jar with salsa…so you poured salsa into the bowl…and if you wanted more…you poured more…no wasting salsa.

The salsa itself was red sauce but had a real kick to it.  I liked it.

All with a House Blended Margarita.


I plan to return many times.  I have to return to Garcia’s but I think this restaurant may be better.

Casa Ramos
1526 East Main Street
Mesa, Arizona
(480) 398-4561
Hours:  11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
             11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.  Saturday - Sunday


No comments:

Post a Comment