Sunday, January 17, 2016

January 9, 2016 - Buckboard City Cafe - Superior, Arizona

Cathy Jamruszka and I drove to Superior this morning.  We were going to the World's Smallest Museum.  We decided to go right there but to start with breakfast at the Buckboard City Cafe.  Both of us decided to try the Buttermilk Kakes - short stack, scrambled eggs and crisp bacon.

The pancakes were light and fluffy.  The scrambled eggs were just as I like them.  I always order my bacon fried very crisp.  What could be wrong.  It was a very good meal..and all for $6.68.  Nice atmosphere in the cafe.  I liked the big windows so we could watch the birdfeeders...we watched the cactus wrens. We could also see the great mountain scenery - Apache Leap.

Plus you just walk across the parking lot and enter the World's Smallest Museum.

Buckboard City Café
1111 US-60
Superior, Arizona

(520) 689-5800

No comments:

Post a Comment