Saturday, February 6, 2016

January 29, 2016 - Il Forno - Mesa, Arizona

I enjoyed my third dinner at Il Forno on January 29, 2016  with Sandy Wilts, Sheila and Gary Lagrimanta and Mary Jo Brown.  Sheila ordered the Shrimp Ravioli.  I had a bite of her dish.  The ravs were loaded with a shrimp and cheeses mixture.  Mary Jo ordered the Linguine and Clams.   I have reviewed this dish during my December 16 2015 visit.  You may visit that post to read about it.

Sandy tried the Pasta Alfredo in the white sauce.  Mike and Carol Thompson shared the Penne with meat sauce.  The two Italians of the group...who both love lasagna ordered the Homemade Lasagna. It also is reviewed during my December 15...and December 16, 2015 visit.

I didn't think that my lasagna tasted as good this time as it did the first two times...so I will be forced to try it again and see what I am served.


Mary Jo Brown with her Linguine and Clams.  She liked her very well.  Once again as Sandy has always said about this dish.  "The best part is taking a chunk of bread and sopping up the great butter sauce."



Sheila Lagrmanta enjoying her Shrimp Ravioli and Cosmo.



Mike and Carol Thompson sharing Penne in Meat Sauce.

Il Forno
6606 E. McKellips Road
Mesa, Arizona 85215
(480) 807-0888
Hours: Monday- Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
            Friday – Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.

            Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment