Saturday, July 16, 2016

July 15, 2016 - Echo 5 Sports Pub - Mesa, Arizona

I visited on July 15, 2016 with Sandy Wilts, Joan and Pat Bershok.  We met there for Happy Hour.  I ordered the Friday Night Special – Fish and Chips.  I was served four pieces of lightly battered cod.  The fish was perfect…flaky…not slimy…cooked all the way through…perfect white meat.  Tarter sauce was good.  The fries were thin and crisp.  I really liked my meal.  It was an all you can eat – but I was full.  I never asked for any seconds.

Sandy ordered the Happy Hour Appetizer – Potato Skins.  She couldn’t eat all of hers so I tasted a couple pieces…and they were good.  The skins still had some of the baked potato attached.  Lots of bacon pieces on top with green onions.  It was served with sour cream.

The Bershoks ordered an order of Sweet Potato Fries…huge basket.  I didn’t try any of them but they looked good.  I plan to return several times.  I liked the looks of their burger menu.


Sweet Potato Fries


Pat and Joan


Lynda and Sandy




I was so hungry that I forgot to take a picture of my Fish and Chips.  I liked them.  You can see what was left after dinner as proof.

Echo 5 Sports Pub
2855 N. Power Road #101
Mesa, Arizona
480-832-8989
Hours:  Monday – Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
             Friday 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
            Saturday 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
            Sunday  9:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. 


No comments:

Post a Comment