Sunday, July 3, 2016

July 2, 2016 - The Horny Toad - Cave Creek, Arizona

I visited on July 2, 2016 with Sandy Wilts. We had driven to Carefree for the morning to visit the Carefree Desert Gardens to have a peek at Ray Villafane's "Elephant and Mouse".  

Sandy ordered the BLT.  I ordered the special for the day – Guacamole, Bacon and Cheeseburger with Fries.  The food was just plain average food.  I was not impressed with the taste or the presentation.  I most likely would not return for a meal.



Pictures of my Quacamole, Bacon, Cheeseburger with Fries.

I thought the menu was quite nice.  I loved the map of Cave Creek on the front of the menu. Plus it has The Horny Toad explanation and The Truly Forgettable Saga of the Horny Toad on the back of the menu.

The Horny Toad
6738. E. Cave Creek Road
Cave Creek, Arizona 85331
(480) 488-9542
thehornytoad.com
Hours:  Sunday – Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
             Friday – Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.


                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment