Thursday, September 15, 2016

September 14, 2016 - The HUB Grill and Bar - Mesa, Arizona

I visited on September 14, 2016 with Pat and Joan Bershk.  Joan and I each had a strawberry margarita…and it was delicious…no real strong tequila taste to it…it was a sweet but not sickening taste.  It was served in this huge “square” margarita glass…heavy..heavy..heavy.


Pat and Joan shared a chicken quesadilla…it looked stuffed and good.  I ordered the hamburger…chose the Cheese Jalapeno bun…it was delicious.  The bun gave it a little kick. I chose the cole slaw side…it wasn’t excellent but still very good.  It could have had a little kick or and tangy taste to it.  I would return again.

The HUB Grill and Bar
1925 S. Sossaman Road
Mesa, Arizona 85209
(480) 718-5440
Hours:  Sunday – Wednesday 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
             Thursday – Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment