Monday, September 5, 2016

September 5, 2016 - Rudy's Country Store and Bar-B-Q - Chandler, Arizona

I visited on September 5, 2016 with Carol and Mike Thompson.  Mike ordered the Smoke Potato…loaded with meat.  I should have taken a picture of Mike's plate.  The potato was huge...what a meal.

Carol had the Turkey Breast…both had potato salad. I had 1/ 4 pound of the Baby Back Ribs…and 1/ 4 pound of the pulled pork with two slices of white bread…potato salad…and a soft drink.  Delicious!


The meat is just served to perfection…drop of the bone ribs…moist flavorful pulled pork.  I put that pulled pork on my slice of white bread.  Heaven!  I love those restaurants that serve the BBQ sauce on the side.  Nothing I detest more than hot meat slathered with cold BBQ sauce.

Rudy’s Country Store and Bar-B-Q
7300 W. Chandler Blvd.
Chandler, Arizona 85226
(480) 874-6440
(480) 874-6441 – FAX
Hours:  Daily 7:00 a.m. for Breakfast Tacos
                      10:00 a.m.  Bar-B-Q

See January 11, 2015 for my first visit to Rudy's in New Braunfels, Texas.  Both restaurant served great BBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment