Saturday, February 18, 2017

February 16, 2017 - Anita's Cocina - Wickenburg, Arizona

I visited  on February 16 and February 17, 2017 with Joan Bershok.  Joan ordered the Cheese Crisp.  I order 3 – Rolled Tacos.  We each had two margaritas.  I will start by saying the chips and salsa were marvelous.  The chips were served with two types of salsa…very hot…which I really liked…but the medium was superb.  The best tasting salsa I have tasted in a long time.  They do bottle it…so Joan brought two bottles home.

I loved my rolled tacos.  I even tried a couple pieces of Joan’s  Cheese Crisp…and it was perfect.  She loaded it down with guacamole and sour cream that she ordered on the side.

We were happy girls. 


I will say that it took a long time to be seated.  I think the mistake this business makes there is the hostess also runs the cash register because guests have to pay their bills at the cash register.  The problem is the guests paying bills line backs up and then no one is seated.  It always appears as if there is mass confusion.  I would have a person either be the cashier or have the wait staff handle the paying of the bills.  If the restaurant is slow go to a different mode if needed.  All I am saying is that the situation needs to be evaluated.

Anita’s Cocina
57 N. Valentine Street
Wickenburg, Arizona
(928) 684-5777
Hours:  Monday – Friday 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
             Saturday- Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 8 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment