Tuesday, February 21, 2017

February 21, 2017 - Singing Pandas Restaurant and Bar - Chandler, Arizona

I went on a Las Palmas and Las Palmas Grand trip to this Asian restaurant in Chandler.  It was my first visit.

I ordered the Mu Shu Pork - Chinese cabbage, bamboo shoots, bean sprouts & egg fried in the delicious hoisin sauce – served with flour tortillas.  Delicious!

The service was fast and efficient.  I can not say enough good comments about the wait staff.  The menu was huge with a varity of different dishes...lots of them for vegetarians.

Tuesdays the musical entertainment is The Legends  – Michael Russell – impersonated:  Elvis, Frank Sinatra, George Strait, Johnny Cash, Neil Diamond, Blues Brothers,  etc.  He was excellent!

Also a young lady whose name I didn’t get… sang more earthy songs…and was very good.

Followed by the owner of the business – Sherry – who was a professional singer in China…she sang several songs…some in Chinese…some in English.  I enjoyed the whole performance. 

What a way to spend a lovely evening with dinner and entertainment.  I will be returning because I saw so many entrees that I am dying to try.  I will also bring out of town company to this restaurant because it just a little zing to an outing.

Singing Pandas Restaurant and Bar
757 E. Chandler Blvd.
Chandler, Arizona 85225
(480) 777-5050
Hours:  Tuesday – Friday 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
             Saturday – Sunday 11:30 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.

            Monday  - Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment