Sunday, October 21, 2018

October 16, 2018 - Salerno's - Gilbert, Arizona


I visited with my two neices Mary Ellen and Sumer.  Sumer has finished a degree in the Human Resources area…and so we are talking about her applying and interviewing for a job.

I ordered the Lasagna served with red sauce.  They make their own pasta…but I thought the pasta was cooked way too long…it was just too soft.  Mary Ellen and Sumer split an order of Manicotti…and I felt the same way about it.  Maybe it is because I really don’t care for pasta or for that matter any Italian food…but I think it is because I want my pasta always al dente.  Anyway, I really didn’t care for my meal or theirs because they let me have a taste.  I didn’t care for the bread either that was served with the meal.  Darn.

They did, however, have grated cheese on the table…I like that.



Salerno’s
3921 e. Guadalupe Road
Gilbert, AZ 85234
(480) 892-0040
Hours: Tuesday – Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
            Friday – Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
            Sunday – 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
            Monday – Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment