Sunday, March 31, 2019

March 22, 2019 - Blu Burger Grill - Scottsdale, Arizona


I visited with Carol Thompson after our appointment with Dr. Bruno.  I ordered the Blu Burger – Black Angue beef – carmelized onions, gorgonzola cheese, center cut applewood bacon on an onion bun…lots of points were scored with me because I ordered it with no pink…and it was perfect…the onion bun was toasted…and I love that.  The patty was a thick delicious hamburger...I really like everything on it…the onions…the gorgonzola cheese and the bacon.  I must say that I love the overall experience of eating a burger…when I take a bite I want to taste the bun, the burger, the onions, the cheese, the bacon…and this is exactly the experience I had today.  I do not like those huge burger where it is impossible to take a bite and have this experience.  My side choice was French Fries…and they were cut just right…fried to perfection.  I was very satisfied today!



Carol ordered the Built-Your-Burger…she choose the white bun…the grass fed Black Angus beef…Swiss cheese, lettuce tomato.  This was her first taste of grass fed beef…and she loved it…she also chose the French Fries…we both liked our fries…her bun was also toasted…and she liked that.




Blu Burger Grille
32409 N. Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, Arizona
(480) 575-8040
bluburger.com
Hours:  Sunday – Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
             Friday – Saturday 11:00 a.m.  – 9:00 p.m.
Fare:  American/Burgers
$

We were told that it is now under new management.  This is the only location that now exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment