Friday, April 30, 2021

April 23, 2021 - Randy's Restaurant and Ice Cream - Scottsdale, Arizona

I visited by myself on my way home from a doctors appointment in North Scottsdale.  

I ordered the 6 oz. Burger Basket which came with French Fries, Cole Slaw and 2 oz scoop of ice cream..but I also decided to try the pie…my first choice was Cherry…and my waitress who was absolutely wonderful said she would heat it up and put the scoop of ice cream on it…perfect.

 I loved my burger…the meat tasted good…and the lettuce and tomato slices were fresh…the bun was buttered and toasted…I love my buns like that…so that always adds extra points to everything.  The fries were really crisp and not too long.  The cole slaw was very good.

What I really liked was the Burger Basket for example...I could order a 4-oz, 6-oz or an 8-oz.  I like having a choice of size.



My cherry pie was delicious but I have to say that I didn’t care for the crust.  My quality of pies is always decided 80% by how much I like the crust…and I like it flakey…and crisp.  This was a very soft crust..but the way they turned it over the pie was quite unique and that crust was crisp.



Randy’s Restaurant and Ice Cream

7904 E. Chaparral Rd.

Scottsdale, AZ 85250

(480) 941-8419

Hours:  Monday – Friday 6:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.

             Saturday 6:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.

             Sunday 7:00 am. – 9:00 p.m.

They do no accept credit cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment