Monday, May 3, 2021

May 2, 2021 - Gold Canyon Cafe - Gold Canyon, Arizona

I visited yesterday with Jeanne and Willie Stecher after picking them up at the airport.

Willie ordered the Meat Platter (a breakfast item) – bacon, ham, sausage, cheese and potatoes plus two eggs with a choice of toast, English muffin or muffin.  Willie chose the double chocolate chip muffin.

 Jeanne ordered the BLT – layers of bacon, tomatoes and lettuce on choice of bread.  This looked delicious.

 I ordered the Patty melt – 6 oz. patty, grilled onions and Swiss cheese on rye…it was perfect …just as I like them…will have to add this high on my list.  This was a great Patty Melt...it was added very high on my Best Patty Melts Ever Ordered List.  The meat was cooked perfectly…juicy but not greasy…the onions grilled…Swiss Cheese…and the bread was grilled perfectly.  I would order that item again…not only that…I would go out there for a meal just to order that item.

Gold Canyon Café
5301 S. Superstition Mountain Drive, Suite 109 A
Gold Canyon, Arizona
(480) 983-1933
Hours:  Monday – Friday 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. 
Saturday – Sunday 6:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.



No comments:

Post a Comment