Saturday, November 27, 2021

November 13, 2021 - The Grapevine Restaurant and Bar - Scottsdale, Arizona

 

I visited with Peg Hartman on our visit to Old Town Scottsdale.  She ordered the Asian Salad – field greens topped with grilled chicken – six slices of white meat, cucumbers, red cabbage, tomatoes, cilantro, mint and basil over crispy noodles, soft noodles, herbs and orange sesame vinaigrette. 




I ordered the Blacken Bleu Burger – Gold Canyon Signature been patty grilled with cajun spices on a brioche bun topped with blue cheese and grilled onion…delicious..and it was so tall that you couldn’t take a good bite out of it.  I ordered fries with it…and they were also delicious.




 

The Grapevine Restaurant and Bar
4013 N. Brown Avenue
Scottsdale, Arizona 85251
Hours:  Sunday – Thursday  11:00 a.m.- 1:00 a.m.
             Saturday – Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 a.m.


We spent the day in Old Town Scottsdale. We found no trouble parking...walked down Brown to the Old Adobe Mission - Our Lady of Perpetual Help.  Beautiful church...the first Catholic Parish in Scottsdale.

From there we walked down to the  to the Cavalliere’s Blacksmith Shop…it wasn’t open but we were able to take pictures.  I think there are times that it is open.  I have wanted to find these two sites for a long time.

Just a nice day of strolling up and down Brown.  I love peeking into all the gardens that you wouldn't noticed otherwise.  I call them the hidden gardens. I loved the one with the sculptures of the Navajo woman herding sheep.  It was a good day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment