Friday, November 12, 2021

October 12, 2021 - The Rokerij - Phoenix, Arizona

 

I  visited for the first time with Brandy Kessel.  We chose to sit out in the patio…the weather is so beautiful I like to use the patios every time it is possible…because it is impossible during the hot summer months.

We both ordered the Swordfish special..and each chose the Caesar Salad as our first course.  I chose the Butternut Squash for my vegetable with the fish…Brandy chose Carrots.  The swordfish tasted as if lightly sauteed..and served with tiny cubes of vegetables on top…it was delicious.  I love butternut squash.  I was expecting a tiny piece..or no…they served me one-half of the baked squash…it came with lots of butter and I think brown sugar.  Perfect.

The Rokerij
6335 N. 16 Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
(602) 287-8900
Hours:  Monday – Friday 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
             Saturday – Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.

It is prounouced (ro-ker-ee).  That means “Smokehouse” in Dutch.


No comments:

Post a Comment