Monday, March 21, 2022

March 8, 2022 - Gertrude's - Desert Botanical Garden - Phoenix, Arizona

 I visited with Peg Hartman after walking the gardens and viewing the Chihuly Exhibition. 

Peg Hartman ordered the Chicken Club Salad – chilled sliced chicken breast, croutons, bacon, tomato, romaine, onion, shredded Swiss – creamy avocado dressing.




 I ordered the Sonoran Shrimp Salad -  house greens, roasted corn and peppers, tomato, avocado, crispy tortilla strips, hard boiled egg, chilled shrimp and chili citrus vinaigrette.




I have eaten here several times.  I don't know how I always missed writing about it in my blog.  The food has always been delicious!

Gertrude’s
1201 N. Glavin Pkwy
Phoenix, Arizona 85008
(480) 719-8600
Hours:  Monday-Friday 10:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
             Saturday-Sunday  8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment