Sunday, July 24, 2022

July 12, 2022 - What's Crackin Cafe - Mesa, Arizona

 

I went by myself  to see if it was big enough for a unit board  meeting…and it isn’t…but maybe in September…we would do okay on the patio….but it might still be hot…yikes!  I ordered the two eggs scrambled…and they were delicious…with bacon…which was too greasy (even though I ordered it crisp)..and hash browns but they were hash whites (even though I ordered them crisp)…and rye toast which was wondeful…soft and yet toasted and buttered.  I was happy enough  with my meal…next time I will try something different.

What’s Crackin’ Café
6663 E. McDowell Road, Suite 101
Mesa, Arizona 85215
(480) 264-6832
Hours:  Monday – Thursday 6:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
             Friday – Sunday 6:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment